ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sinus Pain & Headache

This started maybe Wednesday night. I was sneezing and I was just light-headed. Then it became worse. More headaches and a head pressure in my left eye, nose and on the left side of my head (especially left forehead area to the left temple). This morning, it was so brutal. I had to walk with my hand on top of my left side of head. I took some old medicine for sinus that my mother-in-law gave me and it helped me sleep. I walked up and the pain was still there so my hubby bought me a new box of generic medicine for sinus pain and pressure. I took that four hours later after the first medication. That medicine really helped. My hubby bought the Walgreens' Wal-phed PE for sinus headache. Now, I feel good. As you can see, I am writing in my blog.




0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails