ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Siobhan Magnus Says Ba-Bye From American Idol





Siobhan Magnus was sent home. She is a good singer but her last night's performance was a mess, I believe. My husband did agree with me about that. There was too much shouting. I am not sure what genre I can find her music if she ever records one.


I did like her at first because of how she reaches those very high notes. After a while, I got tired of it. I was looking for something unique from her voice but my interest just went away. However, I wish her the best and a successful career.

Now, I am rooting for Casey James and Aaron Kelly.





1 comments:

Self Sagacity said...

I really like her!~ Was sad to see her go.

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails