ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Window-Cleaning

I got busy with other things in the house lately and so I forgot how dirty our windows were until I cleaned them yesterday. We just closed them all the time because of the weather (Colorado weather surprises me a lot). I just did not think about them.

Yesterday was a good sunny day so I opened the windows to get some fresh air and some heat from the sun. I noticed some dust and some baby finger prints. I decided to grab the cleaners and some towels to clean all of the glass windows and the surrounding areas.

I felt I accomplished something big after I finished cleaning them. They look so clear now and it made the house brighter. The only thing that I was trying to figure out was about how I can clean the outside part of the glass windows and maybe the wood shutters as well. I am short in height and I really don't want to use those ladders.

After a while, I just stopped worrying about them. I thought maybe my husband could do them or maybe hire a professional window cleaner. My kids were waiting for me and my attention so I played with them instead.




1 comments:

Cornell said...

Nice blog for providing information related to Cleaning Service, here I have own manufacturing company and got cleaned with the help of Industrial Cleaning Services provider in Canada, who were very professional & discreet. I highly recommend them. You can find them @ www.areal.ca

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails