ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Just Chillaxing

Work is so stressful especially that I always deal with m@rons. Sorry for my language. Oh, what a busy day! Now that I am home with my precious kids, I feel some kind of relief. They make me smile and laugh. They make me happy. I love my kids so much that I am praying I can stay with them every single day. Someday, I will. Yes...someday.

I am just sitting right now on my beautiful red couch with my little girl while blogging and reading some yahoo news and web host news. My little boy is playing by himself with his favorite Hotwheels games. He sometimes updates me about his Hotwheels cars he chooses. He gets so excited about it so he comes to me every five minutes to tell me.

I love this kind of time. I am chilling out or relaxing. I am chillaxing! I am just stretching my arms up high and kicking my legs to get rid of the stress out of my body and mind. Later, I am going to try meditation and some yoga. Of course, I can do that after the kids are quiet and in bed. That will help some more. We bought this Netflix membership and there is a yoga video in the site where I can watch it instantly.

Now that I'm done ranting, it is time for us to eat dinner.





0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails