ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Friday, June 18, 2010

Learning Things

Since I started blogging in 2008, I have been really curious about HTML codes, flash, softwares, simple programs, seo, keywords, megatag, and so much more. I just learned them from reading, trials and errors, and just patience. They are actually very challenging to learn about.

I asked my husband how I could make my own simple software or a simple widget. He said, simple. He went downstairs and grabbed this big heavy thick book. He said, just read that. I was like, "Are you kidding?". That book is so thick I don't even know when to start reading. Just the thought of the book's size gets me lazy. I like to read and figure out things but I am not sure if I have the time. I have this dream though so reading that book is always in the back of my head.

Someday, I would like to be able to stay at home and make my own software. Who knows? That could make me some money. It would be nice. I could make my own website like Facebook but better. You know what I mean?

Yeah. I have this weird dream but I think there is nothing wrong about it. I will just keep trying, learn slowly but surely, and read whenever I can.



0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails