ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Monday, June 21, 2010

It is so hot!

I grew up in a tropical country so I am used to the hot and humid weather. I came to the US in 2004 and my body went to a lot of changes including weather adaptation.

Colorado is just so different. You'll experience four seasons in this state. It could happen in just one day.

Today is the first day of summer but not the first hot day of the year. It is very hot today. I wish I could go outside but I don't like to be under the sun too much. Maybe this evening I can go walk around the neighborhood with my family. The sun won't be too mad then.

I hope you have a great day! It is summertime.


1 comments:

Kimmy said...

Greetings Jonah Liza,
I can certainly sympathize with the changes in weather-Tennessee is simply boiling at the moment but at any given time it could rain and become sleep inducing cool in minutes.
I must say, it is one of the things I love most about this region.
Do enjoy your walk with your family, cheers!

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails