ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Special Gift For Him

What is the best gift that I can give to my husband for Father's Day?

Father's Day is coming fast. I need to get something for my husband. My husband always surprises me with things and on Mother's Day, he bought me three pairs of Pajamas. That was really sweet. He was so sneaky. He managed to bring the big gift inside the house without me knowing about it. It could be that he was really good or I was just so passive.

Well, it is my turn soon. Do I have something in mind? Yes. Do I have enough money to get it? Not sure. Do I have the time to make it? Maybe. Will I be able to surprise him? I hope so. He really doesn't visit my blog that often so I hope he won't read my latest post.

My husband is such a simple man. He does not wear jewelries except a wristwatch. He does not care what brand his things are. He doesn't play video games. He always tells me he doesn't need anything so it is a little bit hard for me to find something. It is his simplicity that triggers my creative imagination.

With the help of Google, Photobucket, 123Print and some more things, my imagination goes into working and making my own special gift for him. It is the thought that counts, right?



0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails