ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Friday, July 2, 2010

Really?

I have a another blog and it is really not active so I don't visit it a whole lot. However, this blog has a loyal fan. This someone always comes to visit and leaves a comment. The only problem is that his/her comments are nasty (XXX) and spammy. Oh dear! I just don't know how this person has the time to do this EVERYDAY. Yes, this person leaves a comment everyday.

Hmmm...I wonder if he/she uses a software or something to leave comments to blogs. I wonder if I have a virus in my computer. I don't see any Trojan or something like that when I scan my computer. Oh well. I hope not. That blog is going to expire soon so I won't renew it. Hopefully, it will stop that person who does not have anything else to do apparently.




0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails