ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lockers, Anyone?

I wish there was a Locker Room at work. It would be nice to have a space for my coat, some extra beauty kits and some other girly stuff. I know it is really not that important but it would be nice if they had one. My previous employer had a locker room and it was great to have my own....yes my own SPACE.

We had a meeting one day and our boss was talking about maybe transferring into a bigger and more sophisticated building with a nice gym. They may have Wood Lockers as well for the employees. I hope the boss is going to think about doing that. It will help lessen the stress if the working environment is soothing.

Well, I guess I have to go for now. I need to rest my head. I have been sick for a week. I got the cold and cough plus the muscle aches. I hate this feeling. Enough talking about Lockers. Good night everyone.








0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails