ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Charice on Glee, My Opinion

Charice was on Glee Tuesday night on FOX. I was so excited because she'd be in the show. My husband had to give his football channel up. LOL. I noticed some good and bad things in the show though.

The good things:
1. She had a few decent scenes for a newcomer.
2. Her acting was lacking something but not that bad considering that was the first time we saw her act. Good job for a first timer.
3. Her voice showed a lot of talent from a tiny Filipina.

The bad things:
1. Her facial expression was not that convincing.
2. Her choreography when she sang "Listen" was boring. Why does she move her arms the same way every time she performs (like extending her arms to each side)? It is getting boring and annoying, actually. She has to hire a choreographer.


Well, that is all for now. I love Charice and I hope she'll do better the next time she'll be on the show. Good luck for this new Hollywood career!




0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails