ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Spice Racks

Are you looking for a spice rack? We are in the same page. My spices need a place to stay. We have a spice rack which was a gift from our wedding but unfortunately it is too tall for our kitchen cabinet. It is a shame. I just put it somewhere else which is really useless. I actually forgot where I put it (Hmmmm). I hope I did not throw it away. I could put that rack on the counter but then our counter is not so big so it will just take space.

Below picture is how my rack looks like. As you can see, it is tall.



Right now, I am searching for kitchen spice racks at spiceracksource.com. I saw some decent racks in this site but I did not find anything that really interests me. Oh well, it is really not that big of a deal. I am not a good cook so I don't use them often anyway. It is just that I want to organize my cabinet.

Below is a wall spice rack and I am not sure of this one. It will help the organizing part of the goal but it looks kind of ugly, don't you think?



I hope I can cook more this coming months with the holidays in the air. You guys have a great day and thank you for reading this rant today.


(Photo Credit: www.spiceracksource.com)




0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails