ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Zumba Time

My eating habit has been really really bad lately. I sometimes skip breakfast because I leave for work between 6:10AM and 6:20AM and when I get to work, I forget to eat something. Then work gets really hectic so I forget to eat snacks. Then, when it is lunch time, I don't eat that much because I have to work my mandatory overtime. It is very stressful.

Now, my husband is ready to work out. I love it. He is very excited. It is time to Zumba again. I hope to get more energy and hopefully getting back to a healthy routine. I notice that when I exercise more, I get hungry more and makes me want to eat breakfast in the morning.

I gotta go. The music is on. It is time for Zumba.



0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails