ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Trade Shows

Phil Long Expo Center is going to hold a Home and Landscaping Show in Colorado Springs this coming January 14th-16th 2011. I have never been to Phil Long Expo Center but they often have events in there. That place is very close to the mall so I always see their sign but just didn't get a chance to go in one of their shows. I know they had like a Wedding Type event and an Antique Show.

I wonder if they are going to have a trade show flooring or a trade show carpet in that event. It is going to be fun to see the designers' ideas and some colorful designs for the home. I love HGTV so that show is going to be like HGTV in person. I hope my husband or maybe my mother-in-law can go with me. I still have months to plan though.

Are each of the businesses going to have a logo canopy in the event? Just wondering...






0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails