ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Husband Who Beats His Wife is a Coward!

Yes, I said it! Those husbands who beat their wives are nothing but cowards. You guys are naturally stronger than women. Why do you beat them like they have the same strength that you possess?

I got a claim called in today about domestic violence. It was so sad. Her husband beat her until she was bleeding from her ears. I was so hurt while listening to the story. My heart was crying. It got stuck with me. I hope and pray that she is okay. She is in the hospital now for her treatment. I don't know what happened to the husband. He left from the scene. The police investigated. I hope he gets thrown to jail. That is the place where he deserves.



0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails