ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Monday, October 4, 2010

When... when...when?

When can I get a chance to buy stuff to beautify my house like some nice rocks or some flowers in my front yard? When can we afford to buy those extra things? My husband said he will make some window boxes by himself for some flowers for me to take care of. When is he going to do that? I don't know. He has some materials but he just could not make the time to make it.

I really like to have window flower boxes because they make the house look attractive especially if the flowers are pretty and fresh looking. Not only that, I want to train myself to take care of them. I am not good at taking care of plants or flowers but I really want to learn.



Look at the picture above. I really like how they put the window boxes planters on the rail and the hanging flowers together. Don't they look nice?

(Photo Credit: From www.windowboxplanters.com)




0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails