ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Women's Shoes and Boots



What do you think of the boot in the picture? I can't help but admire the design. It looks warm and cozy. I found it when I searched for boots online for the winter. It is under stuart weitzman shoes brand. This designer has got a large selection of boots and shoes for women.

I have been really wanting to buy a pair of boots for this coming winter season. I did not get a chance to buy a pair last year because I just did not care. I used my regular shoes to go to work and I slipped a lot on the snowy pavement. Plus, my feet would get really cold and my toes would sometimes get numb. I don't know why I did not think about getting boots. I don't care if they're hunter boots or whatever boots as long as they'll protect my feet from the cold snow and avoid slipping a lot.

If you have a hard time choosing the right shoe or boots for yourself, visit this women's shoe blog for some guidance about shoes.





(Photo Credit: www.jildorshoes.com)




0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails