ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Birthday Gift Idea for a Girl Friend

Do you have a girl friend who is going to be celebrating her birthday soon? I do, that's why I have to go to the mall and get her a birthday gift. If you do not know what to get her yet, I have an idea to share with you. Go to Bath & Body Works!!!!

My husband and I went to Bath & Body Works last week and just right when we came in, one of their employees gave us coupons. They also have specials like Buy 3 Get 2 Free or Buy 2 Get 1 Free. Because I love their lotions a lot, I picked up five different kinds of lotions and I also took a cream. All six of the items only cost me $33.00. Without the coupon and specials, it would have cost about $64.50. That deal was basically 50% off. I was able to give my mother-in-law a bottle of lotion which she really liked.

The receipt from the purchase had a survey so I took the survey and they gave me a $10 coupon for my next purchase. I am going to their store again today so I can get my friend some stuff for her birthday. I will utilize their Buy 2 Get 1 free and then use the coupon. I will probably just spend $10 for the three items (maybe a lotion, a body scrub and a cream). I hope my friend will enjoy the gift.

It is a great feeling to be able to save big and at the same time get great products.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

I too love Bath & Body works and all of their deals. It's funny the places we enjoy shopping we forget about when we're getting others gifts. I do have some Birthdays coming up for friends that are women and I'll be sure to shimmy on by there. Thanks for the advice and reminder of such a nice store!

http://loveiseverywhere.blogspot.com/

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails