ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Dear God, Thank you for Manny Pacquiao

Manny is an inspiration, a role model, a good sportsman, and I love him. I love him not because he is a Filipino but because he is a gentleman with a good heart and everything else. I don't know a Filipino who does not love him.

I watched his fight tonight against Antonio Margarito and I was so nervous the entire time. My husband said that I was too loud I might wake the kids up (lol). I could not help myself but scream when I see Manny on the ropes. The fight was such a thriller. It was a David and Goliath match. Literally.

I am glad Manny pulled it through. He won by unanimous decision. He had a chance to knock Margarito out on the 12th round I believe but I think he just could not do it. He chose not to. Margarito had a hamburger face and Manny said he looked pitiful. I agree.


Check out the Pacquiao vs. Margarito Photo Gallery

Dear God, thank you for keeping Manny safe. Thank you for letting him win tonight. Thank you for an inspiring Manny Pacquiao. Congratulations Manny!!!





0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails