ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Friday, December 3, 2010

Scrubs

I have never really been a fan of the show Scrubs, and neither has my husband. The humor just did not catch us I guess, however the few times I have caught my husband watching the show there has always been a guest nurse or intern or resident who makes the medical scrubs look great. He mentioned to me that you know a nurse is hot when she can rock her scrubs (coincidentally he said the same about female soldiers who rock their BDUs). Yes, it is at those times that I have to remind myself that my husband is married, and not gay. Like so many other men his libido will die about six months after he does.

It got me thinking though... I wonder if I could rock a set of scrubs and where I buy scrubs. Do I have to buy them online? Can I get them at WalMart (hey, you can get a coffin online through them now, why not scrubs?)? Maybe there is a special shop in the hospital where the new interns not only order the scrubs, but get them fitted just to drive their male patients nutso. I can see them plotting to break up many happy relationships right now, but I digress.

Anyway, the whole thing about where to buy scrubs was just too much for me to handle, so I decided that I would just buy the next best thing and look for a nurse costume. Unfortunately, I left the word “scrub” in the search box and it linked to nursing uniforms scrub. Who knew that nurses had uniforms? Oh yeah... that’s right. Not too many wear those naughty nurses outfits anymore unless they are in the movies. They have all moved to wearing scrubs. I wonder if that was because of the TV show? What was I doing?








0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails