ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thank God

I am actually proud of myself today. I woke up at 5:00 AM to check my text messages online from my parents. I needed some important information from them so bad I could not wait any longer. I also called the appraiser to appraise our house and thank God he answered his phone. He did say I could call him at 5:30ish in the morning. Ahhh...I am glad I am done with those things. Now, I can actually focus on selling the books online. We need some extra money to buy Christmas gifts this year. My husband has some old textbooks that he wants to get rid off which is perfect.

I guess I need to go for now. Have you made a shopping list yet?




0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails