ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Monday, November 29, 2010

Cyber Monday Deals

I turned the TV on this morning just to start my Monday and I heard the news about Cyber Monday Deals. Hmmmppp...I guess this gives some people who did not shop on Black Friday a chance to get some great deals from the stores. I am one of those people who did not care about Black Friday. There was a lot of stuff going on here with my family recently so shopping was the very last thing in my mind.

I checked my email and again, I received some emails from big online stores reminding me of their Cyber Monday deals. I could not resist so I checked their online stores. One of the online stores I visited was http://www.globalsportsstore.com. They've got great deals with their sporting equipments. I really would love to get my own GPS device because I am so horrible with directions.

I went to http://www.globalsportsstore.com/categories/Garmin/ for the Garmin GPS and the price is actually pretty good. I have to talk to my husband and maybe he'll let me buy this one. I also love the Garmin watches(He is going to hate me...lol)






0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails