ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

I know this is late but I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving celebration. My family and I went to Florence yesterday to celebrate the Thanksgiving day. It was wonderful. We had a lot of food. Our day was pretty good until my headache started. (Urggh)

I have a lot of things to be thankful for. I thank God for a wonderful husband who is always there for me. for the two beautiful kids we have, for our families and friends, for our house, for my husband's new opportunity, and lots of other things. I can't name them all here. I am just so happy to have them in my life.

What are the things that you are thankful for?


1 comments:

Pisio808 said...

I am thankful for my wife, and kids who put up with me. We will be together soon.

LAH YOO!

ME

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails