ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Monday, February 21, 2011

Lots of stuff to sell

I scanned all our things from our basement and I realized how many things we have down there that we need to get rid of. That is why I have been posting my ads in Craigslist lately. I have been busy. I really wanted to relax during my days off but I really needed to start selling them soon. The sooner to get rid of them, the better because we might have to move soon. So stressful to think about it. What can I do? I have to do what I have to do.



1 comments:

Self Sagacity said...

You are moving? Oh boy, that will be a lot of work. Like you, I have been trying to get rid of some of our stuff, it takes so much time!

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails