ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Weather and Water Damage

Due to the inclement weather these past weeks in many parts of the country, our office has gotten several water damage claims. I am one of those lucky (cough*) representatives that processes those type of claims. I like to help people you know but sometimes some of them throws the frustration to us, the representative on the phone. I understand what they have to go through but the screaming gets me. Some callers though are very calm and positive and thats when I like my job.

I heard that Florida is the only state that did not get snow so good for them. I bet most people wished they were in Florida. I like Florida. It is probably one of the best states to live in in my opinion. Well, I should not say that. They get pretty good hurricanes, too. That would be more water damage for us at work. I guess water damage is anybody's nightmare.

Do you have water damage and you live in Naples, Fort Myers and the surrounding area? Check out Water Damage Naples, Water Damage Fort Myers, and Water Damage Cape Coral. The company guarantees their service and has been in service for years. Check it out.






2 comments:

shengy said...

thanks for the tips

watadid said...

i love florida too

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails