ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Sunday, January 20, 2008

GET-PAID-TO SCAMS

Scams online are everywhere so be careful folks. Some sites will promise you to pay big money after clicking sites or reading their emails. If it sounds too good to be true, chances are it is too good to be true.

I have been there before. I joined a get-paid-to click site with a high payout and a high sign up bonus. I was so excited. I thought, that was a good opportunity for me to earn money while at home. It was not the case though. I found out that the site was a scam so no payout for me. I emailed the owner of the site and said that your site is a scam. After a while, I got a virus in my computer but was deleted right away by my anti-virus software. Thank goodness!





Home Page

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes. They do seem to be all over the place lately, thanks for sharing your experience.

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails