ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Monday, January 21, 2008

How does "Technorati Authority" help your blog?

What does a Technorati Authority do? How can it help your blog?

Technorati authority intrigued me these past days. I was reading other blogs and saw their Technorati Authority Badges. I did some research and found out that an authority means the number of blogs linked to your blog and it only lasts for 180 days.

That sounds interesting. So if you have the highest authority at Technorati, then you are the #1 blog. Woooo!!!

Recently, I have this problem pinging my blog in their site. Of course, if my blog is not pinged in their site, that means the content is going to be the same from the last ping. The new posts won't show up. The authority numbers won't be updated. I hope my email to technorati admin can help.





Home Page

1 comments:

EuroYank - Virginia Hoge said...

Do not worry about technocrati and their pings or their authority. The way you get visitors is to leave comments on other blogs and start a relationship. No sex is required. Just honesty!

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails