ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

How to Increase Alexa Rank?

Do you know what Alexa is?

When I tried to join a pay per post site, they asked me what my Alexa Rank was. I had no idea what Alexa was. I thought it was just another name of a site that I needed to join which was not really the case.

Alexa is another search engine like google and yahoo. Alexa has its own rank and this rank means a number of times your blog was visited by a visitor with an Alexa toolbar. That is right. In order for the visit to count, the visitor should have an Alexa Toolbar.

So how do I increase my Alexa Rank?

1. I should encourage my friends to download that toolbar and then visit my blog.
2. I found this redirect URL, http://redirect.alexa.com/redirect?www.howto-livelovelife.blogspot.com, from a "how to increase alexa rank" site. It says that it should help increase the rank by leaving that URL into a forum or a comment.
3. Then, join an auto surf or traffic sites like Trafficswarm to get traffic. This one might work temporarily but temporary hits are okay while I am learning.

I installed my Alexa Toolbar today and we will see what happens next. I will try those three things listed above. I will let you know when I get good results.

Related posts:

Get Traffic Through Clicking Links
How does Technorati Help Your Blog
Backlinks Helping My Google page rank
Submit your site for free
Increase Traffic By Pinging Engines





Home Page

0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails