ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Scrapbooking layouts

I joined a scrapbooking site recently. I wanted to have a scrapbook album for my baby boy. It is somewhat a trend nowadays. I actually made a christmas card out of one of their layouts.
I just uploaded my picture into one of the designs and there you go. The result was awesome like the above picture. I actually was able to post it at my Friendter's account so my friends could see my greetings. I also was able to email that to my friends also that don't have a Friendster account.

I wanted to print some layouts so I joined at Smilebox.com for free on their 7 day free trial. I printed a lot of layouts and saved some in my computer for future use. There are a lot of designs to choose from for different occasions so I was delighted.





Home Page

0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails