ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Friday, June 20, 2008

Love and Hate

This tag is from my sister Maridee. I had a hard time thinking about what I really hate but I had a good time thinking about the things I love. I have so much things I love. I guess this tag just needs five. I am going to start a list as stated in the instruction. I will start with the person who tagged me.

There are things, ways, or people we can't stand. There are also things, ways or people we can't live without and would love to do over and over again or be with forever.List down 5 things you hate and 5 things you love.Then, put the link or links of your blog or blogs in the list.Tag at least 5 people.


5 Things I hate

HEARING BAD NEWS EVERYDAY

THE TERRORISTS

MONDAYS

ID*OTS ON THE ROAD

LOSERS/LAZY PEOPLE

5 Things I Love

GOING OUT WITH MY FAMILY/FRIENDS

SINGING

READING

DESSERTS

THINKING THAT WE ARE BLESSED




LIST:

1. My Adventure Treasure Simple Living
2. Live Love Life

I will tag these fantastic bloggers: Rosemarie, Raine, Ruby Tuesday, Jona, & Loannah


0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails