ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Waking Up Early


I woke up this morning at about 5:25AM because my clock alarm went off. I set it up for that time so I could get up for work. My work starts at 6:30AM. I really did not have much time so I took a quick shower to wake myself up more, got dressed, then grabbed my food for my lunch. When I got into my car, I noticed that it was really dark than usual. I looked at my wristwatch and it was 6:15AM. I was wondering what was going on. Then, I remembered that our clock changed on the weekend because of the Daylight Savings Time.


(Photo credit: wesflix9 at flickr.com)


2 comments:

Self Sagacity said...

I am liking it more that the light is much longer. But will hate it when we have to change again! :-(

Petula said...

I don't like that my kids argue that it isn't time for bed 'cause it's not dark. LOL.

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails