ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Monday, October 11, 2010

Balikbayan Box for November

It is time to fill my box again. My box is only half full. I need to buy more things like maybe shampoos, conditioners, lotions, soaps and some food like noodles, spaghetti pasta and macaroni. Of course, I can't forget the chocolates. Halloween is coming and the stores usually will sell their candies on clearance after the trick-or-treat.

I was going to send them this month in time for Christmas but I don't think it will happen. The cargo company says it will take 50-55 days to get there but the last box I sent took 60 days. So, it will take two months or more especially that it is the holidays. My family will just have to wait until January next year to get the taste of chocolates that they really like.



2 comments:

Shyle said...

excited to eat the chocolates and our gift...thanx in advance

Live Love Life said...

Ok te...your welcome. I will try to buy the things you requested as soon as I can.

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails