ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Moview Review: Aliens in the Attic

Hey guys! The movie Aliens in the Attic is the silliest and the funniest movie I have seen recently. My husband and I watched this movie last night and we were laughing like little kids. I actually like this movie and I would recommend this to anyone who wants to have a good time. We are actually going to watch it again on Sunday during the family night. That's how much we like this movie. Watch it especially if you have little kids.



1 comments:

KenBocala said...

Hello! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog all those days back. You may think I didn't notice but I did! And for that I have something for you:

http://achildsinnocenceklaye.blogspot.com/2010/11/2nd-blogger-award.html

Oh, and yes, I'll try to watch Aliens in the Attic sometime. Sounds really interesting. :)

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails