ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Thursday, November 4, 2010

On Fireplace Gas Logs

After my shower early this morning I stepped onto the bathroom floor and the cold told me that winter was coming. (Ah...I can't believe how fast time flies nowadays) I guess that means sooner or later I will start to see advertisements on the internet blogs I frequent that read something like this:

"Buy gas logs from the experts. Order R. H. Peterson Gas Logs now at Hansen Wholesale for a Guaranteed Low Price."

Actually, that is kind of catchy, now that I think of it. We don't have Fireplace Gas Logs or anything like that but it may just get me to investigate Hansen Wholesale and the R. H. Peterson Real Fyre Gas Logs that they sell. I wonder what kind of special deals they will offer me if I decide to buy Vented Gas Logs from them? Maybe I should check out their site to help me decide if their Outdoor Gas Logs are right for my outdoor fire pit or perhaps have information that convinces me I need Ventless Gas Logs instead of Vented Gas Logs.

Wow! I can’t believe I am thinking all of this stuff. Maybe because it is getting colder and colder. Luckily for me Hansen Wholesale has all the answers I need and more. They even have information on their current special offers which include:

• $75 additional discount
• No Sales Tax (on all gas logs)
• FREE Shipping (complete gas log sets under 36" in the continental USA)

Like I said, I don’t even have a gas fireplace, but with offers like that I just might look into getting one. If you are also trying to decide about getting fireplace gas logs, just visit this Gas Log FAQs and that may enlighten your mind.




0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails