ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Saturday, August 6, 2011

It's Hard to Wait for the Next Episode of Glee

Thanks for the post from Hal Potter



It's been a long time since I got into a television show that I couldn't wait to watch every week. However, I'm completely hooked on Glee. There's no doubt about it. It's one of the most original sitcoms on television and it's well worth watching. Though some of the plot lines are incredibly cheesy, the actors and actresses are all extremely talented and have great vocal range. I also respect the tough themes the writers handle on the show.

I watch Glee every week on satellite television, that I got after seeing these directv new customer deals, and I always find myself waiting eagerly for the next week's episode as soon as the credits roll. Most recently, I've been really engaged in the story line between Kurt and Blaine. I keep waiting to see what will happen between them, but they complement each other very well. However, I've been disappointed by the plot going on between Finn and Rachel. While it would be good for Rachel to get some distance from their relationship, Finn doesn't seem to be telling her how he really feels.

With so many different dramas going on at once, it's hard to wait to see what will happen next! Of course, the musical numbers just make it that much better. I've really enjoyed watching the New Directions group expand their repertoire this year, as they fight their way to winning Regionals.




1 comments:

Elvirah said...

Ofcourse you just cant wait to see the next episode next day when it is a matter of your favourite show on TV. I am of the same kind, i count mins and hours and wait eagerly for the next day to begin.


http://www.rachelspassion.blogspot.com

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails